Phone: (603) 534-1067
Fax: (603) 740-2918
48 Old Stage Road/Madbury, NH 03823
About Dann Dodd:
Dann Dodd is the Principal of Dann Dodd Inspection LLC. He has provided contract HQS inspection services for the Section 8 programs of several New Hampshire Housing Authorities since 1997.
Dann provides Section 8, Public Housing and Community Development Block Grant/Neighborhood Stabilization Program inspection, cost estimating and building contractor liason services for eight Housing Authorities across New Hampshire.
Each year he completes approximately 1,600 Section 8 and CDBG inspections using the HUD Housing Quality Standards (HQS) protocol and approximately 700 Public Housing inspections using the HUD Uniform Physical Conditions Standards (UPCS) protocol.
Dann provides various CDBG and Housing Authority Capital Fund Inspection/Procurement and Capital Construction Estimating services.
He has served on two occasions as the Acting City Building Inspector for the City of Berlin, NH.
Dann holds a BA from The College of Wooster. He holds certifications in Housing Quality Standards (HQS) Inspection and Uniform Physical Conditions Standards (UPCS). He is licensed by the State of New Hampshire as a Lead Clearance Testing Technician and as a Home Inspector. He has had International Code Council Residential/Commercial Building Inspector and Housing Code Inspector training, as well as HUD training in Visual Assessment (Deteriorated Paint) and Lead-Based Paint Regulation Implementation.
He is a member of the International Code Council (ICC) and the New England Regional Council of NAHRO (NERC-NAHRO).
Services Dann Dodd Inspection LLC can provide for your organization:
- HQS inspection required for HCV, CDBG, and Neighborhood Stabililization Programs.
- HQS inspections required to avoid conflict of interest in Housing Authority properties.
- UPCS based inspection for required annual Housing Authority property inspections.
- ICE (Independent Cost Estimates) for CDBG, NSP and Housing Authority CFPs (Capital Fund Programs).
- Informational HQS inspections for Landlords and Tenants new to the Section 8 Program.